Three-year course intended to equip the trainee with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to implement and evaluate sales and marketing strategies to achieve an organization’s goals.
Divided into three modules each with the following modules
- Principles and practice of selling
- Principles and practice of marketing
- Entrepreneurship education
- Business communication
- Information and communication technology
- Sales management
- Legal aspects of sales and marketing
- Principle and practice of management
- Qualitative methods
- Public relations
- Marketing management
- Business plans
- International marketing
- Strategic planning and sales
- Marketing information and research
- Marketing planning and control
- Financial Aspects and marketing
- Research projects
A graduate could work in various marketing roles from traditional roles such as product development, marketing specialist to newer roles such as social media manager, email marketing manager, search engine optimization specialist, web content writer and web editor.
Passed relevant craft course in sales and marketing.
Passed Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with an average grade of C plain.
Equivalent qualification as determined by the Kenya National Examinations Council(KNEC).
Must have attained a minimum of grade c- in mathematics and English